The CBP™ Executive Secretary program aims to provide individuals in the field of office management with the right skills by providing them with the basic information and required skills that are vital to obtaining job opportunities and to deal professionally in the employment market.
The program explains the many steps and tasks needed by a novice or new employee, through an integrated program tailored to international standards. It covers the key aspects that facilitate the process of career development by ensuring the development of management skills and raise the efficiency of the employee to ensure the implementation of the tasks assigned to them in an efficient and professional manner and then climb on the ladder of career advancement.
The core Executive Secretary skills program addresses the following themes:
- Recognize basic management concepts and principles
- Apply modern methodologies in office management
- Recognize modern management patterns
- Understand human resource concepts and principles
- To meet EFQM quality standards and excellence model
At the end of this training program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of key management concepts and principles
- Apply the necessary skills to achieve professional management practices
- Identify successful communication processes
- Develop the supportive role of the Office in modern business
- Building strong social and professional relationships
- Practiced self-motivation
- Control and manage the time factor accurately and effectively
- Reviews the principles and mechanisms of human resources
- Multiple stages of any profession and its impact on the individual and the organization as a whole
- Explains the EFQM Excellence Model
- Module 1: Fundamentals of Management
- Module 2: Modern Methodologies in Office Management
- Module 3: Introduction to Modern Management
- Module 4: Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Module 5: Fundamentals of Quality and Organizational Excellence
The duration of this program is 25 training hours. The training hours vary according to the schedules of the certified and Authorized CBP- Certified Business Professional centers.
This course is delivered in English Language by certified CBP™ trainers.
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of
- The candidate must have completed a high school or secondary school diploma or similar education
- The trainer must be a CBP™ at ATP accredited training center or a candidate to be a CBP™