So if you want to become a Fashion Designer, the first step is to learn what fashion design is all about and this is a good starting point. Here are our recommended online courses to becoming a Fashion Designer
If there is anything this pandemic has taught us, it is to have the skills to be ‘independent’. To be able to learn and earn even when employment opportunities are not accessible. With this concern in mind, we will be creating Career Paths to help YOU acquire skills to become employment independent.
FASHION AS DESIGN
- Develop critical tools to appreciate and contextualize fashion design—from everyday clothing to couture garments—through many different perspectives.
- Trace the history, development, and impact of garments over time, and explore how they may be reinvented.
- Investigate garments through multiple lenses including politics, identity, and economics.
- Understand more about the lifecycle of clothing, from its design and production to its marketing, distribution, and consumption.
- Better comprehend the choices you make about fashion with respect to the visual language of dress, individual and collective identities, and issues such as labor practices, sustainability, and body politics.
Management of Fashion and Luxury Companies
Learn how fashion and luxury companies work and understand their brands, products, retail, and communication strategies. Travel through business models, international development, and product categories with industry influence experts.
How to Start A Business
In this course you will actually start a business and demystify the business creation process.
English for Business and Entrepreneurship
Social Media Marketing Specialization
Manage Your Social Strategies. Expand your online audience and establish your social brand in five courses.
Disclaimer: While there are thousands of online courses on Fashion Design, this is our recommendation to get you started. If you are looking for a specific course or would like our team to build a specific Career Path, please leave your suggestions below.